This is one of my favorite ways to eat pasta! It’s easy to make, delicious to eat, and even better reheated which is a major plus while living in college. I’ve tried some variations of this pasta with different vegetables including tomatoes and asparagus but this combo is my personal favorite.
- Pasta (I recommend bow ties)
- Raw onion
- Green peas
- 8 oz. Mascarpone
- Toast walnuts in over for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees
- Saute onions in a little olive oil. Add in peas after a few minutes and continue to saute.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of the hot liquid.
- Put all of the marscapone cheese in with the pasta and mix. Add in the reserved liquid as needed to help melt the cheese and make the mixture creamier.
- Stir in cooked vegetables and walnuts.
- Add salt and pepper to season.