To be honest, I am not the biggest sports fan, however I LOVE Super Bowl Sunday! And I mostly love it because the food tends to be amazing. Today, I thought I’d share my go to recipe for the big football game – buffalo chicken dip.
This dip is great for Super Bowl parties because it’s easy, inexpensive, and delicious. You can dip celery, carrots, and any kind of chip and it has this perfect subtle kick so even people who don’t love spicy food can enjoy it.
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank’s Redhot Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz each) Swanson white premium chunk chicken breast in water (drained)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cream cheese into deep bakingdish and stir until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, hot sauce, cheese, and then chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through.