Yes, you read the name of the recipe right but don’t worry, anyone and everyone can enjoy PMS bars any time of the month (they’re just especially good if your PMS cravings kick in)!
This super simple and adjustable recipe is perfect for parties, sleepovers, or a Netflix binge snack.
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- Toppings of your choice 🙂
- Spray 13×9 inch pan and line it completely with saltines
- Melt butter on stove and add sugar until mixed well
- Brush this mixture over crackers to cover them
- Cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
- Pour chocolate over hot crackers and spread evenly with a knife as it melts
- Sprinkle on toppings of your choice and put in fridge until hard
- Break apart and enjoy!
The best part is you can play with the toppings. I’ve tried everything from coconut flakes, mini M&Ms, and pretzel. But my personal favorite is the heath topping featured but feel free to mix it up and discover your favorite version of the recipe!